Open Query offers proactive support to meet your MySQL needs and be kind to your budget, through flexible ongoing arrangements. We work using email through our issue tracking system, instant messaging, SSH login, and sometimes over the phone, or on-site. Full pricing and other details below. Our background and subject matter expertise is proven.
Key areas we assist with include but are not limited to…
- Ongoing preventative maintenance: we log in, tune and report back
- Schema and query design, performance analysis and tuning
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Setup of appropriate monitoring tools (not MySQL-specific)
- System/network administration of the MySQL-related infrastructure (application servers, storage, etc)
- Database Audits based on configurations, security and server performance
- Design of MySQL Replication and clustering scenarios
- Guidance on upgrades, and migration from/to other databases
To discuss your specific needs or to simply sign up, contact us today!
To discuss your needs or to simply sign up, please contact us and we will help you make MySQL/MariaDB perform!